Spectator Update – March 22, 2021
Beginning Monday, March 22nd all uniformed athletes may have up to 4 family members attend athletic contests. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Fans remain prohibited from attending out of town contests.
These attendance policies remain unchanged:
Spectator Limitations at Athletic Events during COVID-19
- You agree to be socially distant, by remaining a minimum of 7 feet apart from anyone not in your household, while viewing the contest
- You agree to WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES that covers your mouth and nose while in attendance at the event.
- Please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes prior to start time, and leave immediately after the event is over.
- You agree to sit in the bleachers at a spot designated by the School District, for the entirety of the contest. Seating is first come, first served.
- No loitering around the gym/field/facility when the event is over.
- You agree to wash your hands prior to attendance and after leaving the event.
- You agree to have your temperature taken at the door/gate upon arrival.
- You agree to sign in next to your designated student-athlete.
- You agree to not hold the Okanogan School District or their employees, volunteers, and students, and other fans liable if you should contract COVID-19 while attending the event, and understand the risk you are taking by attending the event.
- You agree to not attend the event if you or anyone in your party answers YES or has symptoms up to 24 hours prior to any of these attestation questions: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- You agree to not attend the event if in the last 14 days, you have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or tested positive yourself.
NO outside food or drink allowed. There will be NO concessions.